DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE TEXTAMERICA AS THEY ARE A BUNCH OF UNPROFESSIONALS WHO WILL DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU DARE CRITICISE THEIR LACK OF SERVICE ANYWHERE ONLINE
1. You must update at the time. No writing the entry then posting it when you get signal, thanks!
2. In order to qualify for Extreme Livejournal User of the Month ticky-box, you must provide a clear photo of your location (preferably with your good self in) as proof [unless anyone can come up with a better idea?] This can take the form of:
a) A photo uploaded at the time. Photoblogs can be used here so long as they're linked from the original post. I appreciate this could be tricky, so:
b) A later edited post with the photo linked in. Preferably with the updating device included, although this could be tricky for those with camera phones.
3. If you can come up with some other form of proof (I have no idea what, but you may think of something!) then you can use that instead, so long as the Moderator agrees.
4. No rude pictures! No posts saying "I am having sex" or similar. This is a clean community.
5. It doesn't have to be that extreme. Why not just post to say you're at a gig, on a boating lake or that you just saw Phil from Eastenders (complete with pic!) etc. If we all only posted "I'm at the top of the Eiffel Tower" posts, nothing would appear here!
6. This list ain't exhaustive, folks!
So, what are you waiting for? Come have a go at posting somewhere silly yourself, or at least come watch us idiots who do!
Community currently maintained by sparklielizard Please direct all queries etc. to my email address which is my username followed by @livejournal.com.